Nitro pdfBought entire nitro pdf suite. They refused to download it to me. I paid. No way to contact them. Have spent days and years trying.

I bought nitro pdf five years ago and downloaded it fine. It had a lifetime guarantee so that if it was lost in a computer switchover, you could download it again with your reference numbers. You also got free upgrades.

My computer did not crash or need to be transferred. For some reason, the software just disappeared, like it was time coded to be gone after a certain period of time. Since I had paid full price, I tried to contact the company. Good luck with that. This is one of the only companies you cannot contact even with your nitropdf numbers.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA They will absolutely offer no customer support. Even a handwritten letter to san francisco received no response.

Every once in a while I try again, and I will get around to writing the attorney general's office and the better business bureau. Perhaps some of you have other suggestions. I could use a lawyer, but for $200 it may not be worth it.

Just stay away from nitro pdf. Go to adobe where you will be treated well. Nitropdf is a scam. You will lose everything you put into it.

I wish I had found this site sooner so that I could prevent others from going there. Thank you.

Th