Nite Trim / Con artists!

United States Review updated:

Nite Trim is a con. Do not order from them. My friend and I thought we were getting a one off free trial as per their advert with postage only to pay.We received the goods promptly. However I was on holiday for 7 weeks after the initial delivery and in that time they had sent more products but as there was a customs charge to pay they were still at the Post Office. I did not collect the goods and they were returned to Nite Trim.

We both contacted the Company requesting a refund as our accounts had been debited twice for the sum of £56 each. They did respond to our e-mails then, saying we had signed up to a monthly delivery contract. This is not true. We were told we would receive a refund once they received the goods, the refund would not be for th full amount as they would be taking 30% off. It has been over a month now and we have had no communication from this company since.

DO NOT use this company, they are rip off merchants and their pills do NOT work.
Va

Comments

Bo
  5th of Nov, 2008
I also was conned and have not been able to contact this company 'Nite Trim' - any advise on getting a refund please
Ma
  25th of Dec, 2008

Nite Trim - Cancellation
Pure Life Research
Colorado

Called and cancelled on Nov 14, 2008. Company is still charging my credit card. I also received a conformation number. The person on the phone assured me no charges would be made to my card. I checked my account and there is another charge to my card. I am considering contacting the BBB and the goverments fraud unit.
Ge
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Your only recourse is to challenge the bill with your own credit card company. The Nite Trim people are not ethical and will refund only when your credit card company reverses the charges.
  9th of Mar, 2009
There is a guide here on how they created ads to sell this stuff:

Agree Disagree +1 Votes
See:
  9th of Mar, 2009
Also see: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/57982/ten_reasons_why_you_should_not_buy.html
Li
  17th of Mar, 2009
I've tried emailing them per their instructions to cancell the product, but the email is returned as "undeliverable".

Nite Trim - No refund like promised
Marqilife Health Institute
Tampa
Florida
Phone: 1-877-462-0052

I sent the product back for a refund . They got the order back on Feb.16th 2009 and as yet I still don't have my refund credited back to my account. I have called these people a number of times and all I get each time I call is I'll put in another request for your refund to the headquarters.I have ask for a phone number so I can call headquarters and all I get is this is the only customer service number we have but you can email them.Which I have done and as always no response.I have now turned them over to the Better Business Bureau in Florida. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company or you will be where I'm at now out of the product and my money.I bet from now on I check out anything and everything before I order online from any company again and for sure no more free trail offers.The address this product come from Is : 11701 East 53rd Avenue
Denver < Co.80239 so watch out for this address also. The name of the product is { NITE TRIM }.which is another big ripe off because it does not work
  31st of Mar, 2009
Turn them in to the better business bureau that is what I did
  31st of Mar, 2009
Turn them into the better business bureau that is what I did.Maybe if the BBB gets enough complaints people will stop buying from this company because they will have a BAD NAME
Ge
  3rd of May, 2011
Brock Felt owned the company. You can find him on Facebook, but the BBB shut off the company long ago and you cannot get your money back.