Nissan USA / shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
Customer Service and Warranty Service Compliant Against Nissan USA.
In searching the internet, it seems apparent that Nissan-USA provides some of the worse customer and warranty service in the nation. When there are whole websites dedicated to posting Nissan-USA complaints, then you know it must be bad.
I am having difficulty getting customer service answers and even email responses from the so-call Nissan-USA customer service and consumer complaint departments. I have called them over three times in the last two months and sent about four email messages. None of these telephone calls and emails have even been responded to.
I am trying to get resolution involving non-performance by a dealer that I bought the car from, regarding the car's warranty coverage as well as some dealer provided incentives associated with their efforts to get me to buy the car. Now the dealer is reneging as well as providing the shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced in the industry over the last thirty years.
More Nissan USA Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- 2004 Nissan Maxima - nissan is a lemon! 
- Nissan - 2011 Nssan Versa sedan brake failure
- Nissan - nissan terrano
- Nissan - replacement of passenger airbag inflator
- Nissan - very poor service support and biased warranty assessment
- Nissan - rogue transmission