Nissan TCEAS Malaysia / nissan service center and unable to warranty claim

1 Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam, Why must I pay RM 480 for a new i-Key, when my spare i-Key (never used) doesn't work since last year. I found out when the current i-Key, car displayed alarm message. FYI, I've made a request/complaint to Nissan Berjaya Park, Shah Alam early this year (together with updating my GPS map request) and the foreman said cannot & told me to go back to where I bought my Teana (which is in Nissan Glenmarie). Therefore, I waited till today (when I'm free), which is also my 80, 000km service. My Teana reaches 3 years in Jun 2018 and after few services in Glenmarie, I sent my Teana to Nissan Berjaya Park due to nature of my job, distance and time convenience.

Why the Nissan@Nouville Berjaya Park did not capture my servicing records and made it available in Nissan database or in Nissan Glenmarie? deprived me from making warranty claim from Nissan? I'm a person who uses one i-Key and keep the other in the drawer (new unused till today). Now that I have to pay RM 480 because I did not inform Nissan Glenmarie of my faulty i-Key earlier (when I did during servicing my Nissan in Nouville Berjaya Park). Why are there such double standard and different SOP? Is the Nissan at Berjaya incompetent or not up to par when compare to Nissan Glenmarie? Why allow such service center to continue operating?

Ch