Nissan Sunny Model 2007 Manual Transmission / car brake response delay and air bags did not work
On April 8 2009 in the evening my car hit a truck parking to the right side of the speed way while I was driving leaving Alexandria and forwarding to Tanta city.
I wa braking my car about 25 meters before the parked truck and the car continued sliding till hitting the truck and exposed to severe damage in the following parts:
the hood, the right fender, the right lighting beam, the wind screen glass and the cover of the engine cam.
I had to change all these parts and then go through painting.
My complaint is why air bags did not operate.Additionally why the braking mechanism is not reliable.
More Nissan Sunny Model 2007 Manual Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue brake problems
- Nissan - 2011 nissan versa sedan brake failure
- Nissan - nissan terrano
- Nissan - replacement of passenger airbag inflator
- Nissan - very poor service support and biased warranty assessment