Nissan South Africa / no respect for customer!
I have a serious problem with a Nissan Murano that I brought from a Lichtenburg/Mafikeng dealership in January 2006. I have had problems with the Dealership, presented same to Nissan South Africa but my complaints have fell onto deaf ears. My car has had engine problems and lately radiator problems and since July 2007 I have driven my car for 2weeks only in November. I have communique that I need to share with you in detail to show you that Nissan is no more Shift Expectations but ### Expectations. No respect for customer/consumer rights!
More Nissan South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue