Nissan Of Smithfield / service

1 Smithfield, RI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-232-2800

I bought a SUV from them for $23k. The car contained no owner's manual and was missing an obvious part of its interior. I needed to bring the car in for service for this part and to get a hitch installed. During this 2 week time period my salesman had been fired/quit. The people at this office were too rude to give me any info. So, all the while I had been leaving voicemails about the serivce deatails in the fired salesman's voicemail box. Nissan of SMithfield was not professional enough to change his voicemail immediately or to let his former clients know about the changes. Also, I made 2 phone calls to heir finance person...an unpleasant, unkempt man by the name of Justin...neither of the calls were returned. I have received better service at a fast food establishment. To make a long story short I was foreced to wait in excess of 1.5 hours for a loanr car, which they own none of then had to drive 10 miles away to get a rental car...all with no apology and nothing! I currently have the rental car and was promised a call from the dealer today..I never received that call and am happy that they are picking up the tab on this car. I will never reccomned anyone to their half wit/half decorated/ slum like of a dealership.

Comments

• Je
      29th of Nov, 2007

That's crazy! I work for a prominent women's magazine which highlights companies that give poor/good service to women... something harder to come by than you may think. I will happily include this info. in my next review of New England car dealers.