Nissan Of Smithfield / service
I bought a SUV from them for $23k. The car contained no owner's manual and was missing an obvious part of its interior. I needed to bring the car in for service for this part and to get a hitch installed. During this 2 week time period my salesman had been fired/quit. The people at this office were too rude to give me any info. So, all the while I had been leaving voicemails about the serivce deatails in the fired salesman's voicemail box. Nissan of SMithfield was not professional enough to change his voicemail immediately or to let his former clients know about the changes. Also, I made 2 phone calls to heir finance person...an unpleasant, unkempt man by the name of Justin...neither of the calls were returned. I have received better service at a fast food establishment. To make a long story short I was foreced to wait in excess of 1.5 hours for a loanr car, which they own none of then had to drive 10 miles away to get a rental car...all with no apology and nothing! I currently have the rental car and was promised a call from the dealer today..I never received that call and am happy that they are picking up the tab on this car. I will never reccomned anyone to their half wit/half decorated/ slum like of a dealership.
More Nissan Of Smithfield Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with Nissan of Chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission
- Nissan - 2012 nissan versa takata airbag recall
- Nissan - bad service