Nissan North America / llack of service and lack of goodwill on the part of nissan north america
Nissan North America
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin, TN [protected]
We own a 2002 Nissan Altima which we took into the dealer to have the spark plugs replaced. Car had close to 120000 miles with the original plugs. The service manual states to replace plugs at 105000 miles. While removing the plugs one broke off because it had been put in too tight, the head had to be removed and taken to a machine shop to drill and tap out the broken off plug. This cost me $1501. When reporting this to Nissan Consumer Affairs, I was told had this occurred while still under warranty (60000 miles) Nissan would have assumed the responsibility for this cost. But why would I replace spark plugs at 60000 miles when car was operation perfectly and your service manual states to replace plugs at 105000 miles???
I am completely amazed at this lack of service and lack of goodwill on the part of Nissan North America.
More Nissan North America Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with Nissan of Chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission
- Nissan - 2012 nissan versa takata airbag recall
- Nissan - bad service