Nissan Navara Stx / brakes supposedly needed replacing after 25,000 kilometeres car purchased in december 07
Bought a nissan navara stx turbo deisel in december 2007, had car serviced for its 25, 000 kilometer.
Was told front brakes needed replacing (disks and pads), asked if I could have the parts they were reluctant but finally gave them to me. Took the parts to 3 different mechanics and they ensured me the disks could have been machined.
$1215 later Nissan had pulled my pants down.
More Nissan Navara Stx Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with Nissan of Chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission
- Nissan - 2012 nissan versa takata airbag recall
- Nissan - bad service