Nissan Consumer Affairs / bad service
I brought my car in to five towns nissan on thursday, 10/9/08 for both service and a problem I have had with my car for four years - when I go to put the driver front side automatic window up it pops back down. The only way I figured to get the window to stay up is by "inching" it up a little at a time (Which does not always work). On 10/9/08, I sat for 3 1/2 hours waiting for my car. Please note that I brought the car in regarding the window problem on 11/24/04 this problem was corrected. Then the same problem happened and I brought it again to five towns nissan on 5/19/05, it was corrected. Again, I had the same problem - brought it again to five town nissan on 6/21/07, it was corrected and yet again the same problem and brought it back to five towns nissan on 10/9/08. I told my advisor louis that I was tired of it, obviously after all this time the problem itself has not been fixed and that there must be some kind of defect and that I should not have to pay for this problem again. Louis spoke to the service manager, alex, to which he said, "sorry." I asked numerous times to personally speak to alex the service manager on this day to which louis came back and said, "alex is too busy to speak with you." I replied that "I have been sitting here for 3 1/2 hours and he cannot speak with a customer for 1 minute?" louis came back and said "no he cannot." I said I was going to take this to the "higher ups" if I was unable to speak to the manager and apparently they did not care! I paid good money for a brand new car and pay good money every several months when I bring my car in for service and this is the way I am treated??!!! Very unprofessional!!! I left without my window being fixed and, I am very unhappy. Doubt I will ever buy a nissan car again! (Note: a complaint was also filed with five towns nissan).
More Nissan Consumer Affairs Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission