Nissan Car Company / no customer feedback

ME, United States Review updated:
Did anybody note that the official Nissan website does not allow feedback from clients and customers? There is no [provision for this facility.

Comments

Mo
  19th of Jul, 2009
Complain
Dear Nissan company manager/ after greeting
My name is Mohamed abdelwadoud resident of Kuwait state and in this complain I will explain my problem hoping to find a solution.
Due to my passion and confidence in Nissan Company I had bought Nissan ALTIMA 2.5( 2008) from your agent in Kuwait (Abdulmohsen Abdul-Aziz Albabtain Company) and my car data is,
Vehicle identification number: 1N4AL21D48C181324
Purchasing date: 15-2-2008
Plate number : 6/63798
Car model : Altima 2.5
After sales type: L32
Car /Km(kilometers readind)up to date : 72, 000 Kilo meter
Last service in babtine : 20, 000 Km
Other services : Every 5, 000 Km out side the agent
My problem started since 2 weeks ago when I heard a strange noise while driving and this noise increases with speed, I couldn't identify or locate which part in the car make this noise so, immediately I went to the agent (Babtain company) and they told me that we cannot detect where exactly the defect, we have to admitte the car into carriage to examine it (11-7-2009) and after one week they phoned me to inform me that the problem in GEAR And it needs to be changed and the price of new GEAR is 1400 KD and they told me that I will pay 75% and they will share me the costs by paying 25%, and if u negotiated the manager u may pay just 50% so my questions is :
Is it matter of negotiations with the agent in a car should be still under warranty with irregular service history?
Is it logic to have Gear problem in such car type just after 72, 000Km? even if their were no ideal or regular service, although my friends cars who works with me in the same company have the same model and same date of purchase and nearly same distances did not have a problem like this .
Also it is not logic to pay about one third of total car price after one and half year from the car age to fix such serious problem (gear problem), also one of the most strongest reasons for no regular service at babtian is the time frame (average 4 hours per one service), for example they phoned me after one week to inform me that the problem in gear.
Dear sir, really my trust in Nissan has no limits & did not affected by what happened with the agent, I am sure that my car have manufacturing problem in gear because I am a friendly user to this car and I am not careless driver as they said in babtain, also I did not make any accident . And I am totally satisfied in advance by your evaluation, judgment and final decision.
I hope to find out a solution for my car and I am waiting your reply.
With best regards
Mohamed abdelwadoud Mohamed alsayed
Mobile 0096597825145

NB: admitted car date in babtiane is: 11-7-2009
Yu
  1st of Sep, 2009
It is really wrong: there isn't contact information for customers at Nissan Global site. I bought Nissan Pathfinder last year and have a lot of problems with it. So I can't inform Nissan management about their problems with quality. The only way is to complaint to local Nissan office in my country but they separate themselves from customers too: there only hot line for complaints. But hot line is the steam discharge pipeline for customers. Nothing else. I realized that purchasing of Pathfinder was a big mistake. But I would to say it to somebody from company management, not to well-trained girls from hot line. So it seems that Nissan is afraid to contact it's customers.

Nissan Logo Nissan