Nissan Canada / poor quality product!
Last month I purchased/leased my 3rd vehicle from Nissan Canada in the last 3 years. With the strength of the Canadian dollar and all the talk on radio and tv (BNN-Business News Network) I decided to go to an American website and build the same vehicle that i just leased to compare prices. Thats when the utter shock and awe set in when I discovered that the same vehicle in the States would have cost me 11 Thousand dollars less to buy. I was also told by the Canadian Dealership that if I were to purchase a vehicle in the states that the warranty would not be honored here in Canada. It is absolutely sickening to see time after time that Canadians are continually being discriminated against when it comes to parity with our American counterparts. I wouldn't complain if the difference was 1 or 2 thousand dollars but after purchasing 3 vehicles, you do the math. I have already paid for this latest vehicle before I even walked on the lot. I'm sick and tired of being victimized because I'm a Canadian. The exact same vehicle coming off the exact same production line should not cost me 11 thousand dollars more to buy. The level of greed is just disgusting. I will never purchase another vehicle from Nissan.
More Nissan Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue