Nissan Altima — horrid attitude and harassment to buy a car
The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The car price was not agreed upon in the end, so I requested my downpayment back and was refused this request by the manager stating that "I am not going to give you back your money, so now I give you two options 1. Buy car a or 2. Buy car b.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Great Neck, NY"
Is this person serious??? He was trying to harass me into purchasing a car from him?!?!
This is the worst dealership ever, do not go there to purchase anything. You will be scammed or tied to purchase something you dont even want to begin with. Keep in mind that I went back to this place to "ask nicely" for my refund back four times already!
Now the dealership called me again and asked me to come back so we could discuss a better price for the car. Does he think I will purchace a car from them after all this??? I dont think so.
More Nissan Altima Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department