Nissan 1400 LDV / faulty vehicle
I purchased this vehicle with good faith thinking that i would be trouble free because it is brand new. At 1000 km i complained to royce love nissan (rossburgh) durban that my bakkie had a vibration and i was told that it could be the propsahft. At 15000km the bakkie was taken in for a re-ring. Then i had a problem with the brakes ,the rear brake shoes was not fitted properly. At 30000km i complained that my bakkie was taking oil. Test were done and i was told that the vehicle needed to be taken in for a re-ring(second) again.
I still at this time did not have the problem with the propshaft vibration sorted out. Just before i took the vehicle in for the re-ring the gearbox pact up. This vehicle was towed to nissan workshop and the gearbox was taken for a report and i was told that it was due to driver abuse which then cosed me r8666.05. Before picking up my bakkie i was told that the re-ring was also done. At this time my bakkie is only doing 636km after re-ringing i have filled two pints of oil. Does this vehicle need a re-ring again, i don't know. This is causing me a lot of inconvenience. I think that i have a reject vehicle and i don't know what to do.
More Nissan 1400 LDV Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission