Nisha Malhotra / Discrimination, lost of carry bag and facing medical issues after travelling with singapore airlines

Apr 29, 2015
Nisha Malhotra
3d/99 Anzac Avenue auckland 1010
AUCKLAND SQ 286 H 24APR 1210
New Delhi arrival 6:03 am on 25 April 2015.

I went with my brother Ronik Malhotra to auckland international airport and for boarding we reached to counter E at 10am 24th April 2015. Over there boarding officer harassed us for the language first they demanded 1455 NZ dollars to pay extra and later 855 and after that 668 dollars at nenza customer services next to Emirates customer services. The staff was so rude and they just harsh us badly and I injured my left knee due to excretion and Indo check with my doctor once I reached to Chandigarh and doctor adviced me to have bed rest for 5 days and do bandages and go for MRI. I paid a lot to doctor for all this and doctor inject me because of sever pain and he can't able to do the proper treatment of mine coz of excessive pain.

Me and my brother lost our carry bag tried to call singapore airline as many time no customer service available and we launched the police complaint as well. We will provide the attach copy for all that.

I am mentally still in trauma what ever happened with us and they just need to charge us that is the reason they were just harassing is on auckland airport and I check in singapore with airlines they said to me if you have the extra laughed you have to drop with us and once you reached on your destination you can pick it up from us without any extra cost.

My brother travelled with me first time and we are totally allowed to have 30+30+7+7= 74 kg in total but they charged us 668 NZ dollars and harassment and lost of carry bag in which we lost our mobile phones, currency, voilet, lisence, ATM credit cards and other important documents.

Worse day of our life never travel with singapore airlines and recommend even to our family and friends and I will file the case further to consumer court as well for penalties.

Nisha Malhotra