Nine West / Sun glasses

1 Topeka, KS, United States Review updated:

I have bought several of my sunglasses through Nine West and on every pair that I have bought one of the srew always falls and I am forced to buy another pair. In the course of 4 years I have bought atlest 6 pairs. This is becoming rediculous. I am starting to think that they doing this on purpose for people to keep coming back. I am done buying sunglasses if this is how they are going to keep making them, if I could just get a screw from someone I would be happy but when I go to the stores they just say sorry could I show you some of our new styles. No, I like the one that I have I just want a screw. Then you go to all their websites and there is no actual customer service to contact, only to purchase. At this point I am very unhappy and may be starting to shop somewhere else. I find it very sad because I buy purses, shoes, clothing and all of my sunglasses, for as much money as I have spent within the years you would think someone could give me a 2 cent screw. Very poor customer service.

To

Comments

• Wo
      13th of Feb, 2011

First of all every nine west store I have been into has excellent customer service not poor customer service! Nine West are known for their shoes not sunglasses! So the staff at Nine West is doing their job when they ask you if you want to see other styles! They cant give you some random screw in their you [censor]!!! You have to take your sunglasses to a eyeglass place to get fixed. People like you need to stay home and not shop necause you are a complete [censor]!!!