Nile Engineering Co - Fiat Uno / Warranty is just a useless piece of paper!

My wife Dr. Manal Ahmed Mofid had Brought Her car Uno at 5/2006 from Nile Engineering Co.

At first there was a big mistake from the Nile engineering company (Nile Auto) which is a branch from Omatra Egypt in registration papers and chassis number which was discovered accidentally by me and caused great trouble to my wife, and the answer of company is just Sorry.

Second, at 5000 KM 7/12/2006 at the time of first regular service I complaint from the clutch and it was said by the company service center "it was fixed", at 22/01/2007 6200 KM (8 months after buying the car) the car stopped suddenly at road, it was transferred by me to service center of Nile Auto ,where they said "oh its the clutch group" "it should be replaced" I asked about the cause "they said we think its a bad use". BAD USE after 6000 km (8 months)!!!!!.

I said that I complained from it previously were they did nothing, they Said " ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM".

Sir there was a very bad handling with me from Nile auto, bad customer service answer, even when I called Mr. Alaa in Omatra Egypt, No answer. Really, they don't respect their customers.

Is it my mistake to buy Fiat, my mistake to complain from thing in my car at 5000 km which was done nothing for it by company.

What about the warranty is it just a useless paper from Fiat???

I know well that Fiat is a respectable company (my previous two cars were fiat regata 85S,clutch group was replaced twice in 20 years). But this will the last one.

More Nile Engineering Co - Fiat Uno Complaints & Reviews

Plus Nile Engineering Co - Fiat Uno - Poor/bad service

A  25th of Sep, 2007 by
I faced problems in nile engineer but actually Omatra Egypt were very sorry for what happened and called me many times to solve the problems, above all i contacted fiat italy to complain and they care very well. www.fiat.com
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
in last October i went to the Nile Engineering there was a sumthin with my siena car and they told me that the main control unit needs to be changed, , and i changed it and i payed the total bill of 6000 egyptian pounds, , and from 2 days i felt sumthin wrong with the car so iwent back and they told me that the main control unit needs to b changed again and its out of waranty which was three monthes or 5000 kms which they didnt told me this at the first time, , which means that am gonna pay about 10000 egyptian pounds again, , hope to solve this problem as soon as possible please.. and plz contact me at silver1232002@hotmail.com