Niksia GroupVehicle not running smoothly

1 Review updated:

I have purchased Splendor+ from Pune Niksia Group dated 02-Sep-08 and the next day I have observe that the vehicle is not run smoothly. It was not that I am driving this type of vehicle for the first time. It was very strange when I approaches to the Showroom from where I purchase this vehicle that they for two times say that they don't have time to attend me they just ignore me. This is very difficult when you purchase the brand from market as Hero Honda and we have to face such a bad experience from sellers. My suggestion is to please note this issue/complaint and do the necessary actions. Its my third day from the day I purchase a vehicle it was the same condition with me and when I go to showroom they always say that all new vehicle have the same problem as I face. This is not the right answer to customers if this type of customer service got from Hero Honda Co. then sorry I never make even mouth publicity for this brand.

Ra

Comments

• Ni
      Jul 07, 2009

I agree with the Ravi. I too had to face similar attitude from the showroom staff at Niksia.My vehicle has started wobbling within 2 days after purchase.When I told them they asked me to check with the service centres where I am told to drive the vehicle for 1-1.5 months as the tyre problem would be rectifed by the engineer who will come only once in 1 month.Are we living in stone age????Please do not buy Hero Honda vehicles from Niksia!!!