Nikon D60 SLR camera / Fraudulent Company

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-422-5115

What ever you people do stay away from Ontimedigital.com. They are a fraudulent company and are not to be trusted. I had a very very bad experience with them. I tryed to order the Nikon D60 SLR camera from them and they took my order as expected. The next day I called them to confirm my order with a representative and he asked me if I would like to purchase a battery & a recharger for they do not come with the camera. I said how much is both items. He quoted me a price of over $100 dollars for each Item. I told him that was a very high price and did not want them. He immediately canceled my order and hung up on me. This company is out for no good and should be reported to the Attorney General. However because of this incident I had to cancel my Debit card with my bank and stop all charges from ONTIMEDIGITAL.COM. Dont let this happen to you make sure you deal with a reputable company and have a very Merry Christmas.

To

Comments

Hc
  9th of Dec, 2008

we just ordered a camera with ontimedigital and they said to call to comfirm the order they told me I needed to order a battery and a memory card. I agreed to have the items added, but when I talked with my husband and he said that was too much, and to cancel the additional items. When I called back they said they couldn't cancel the order - that it had already left the warehouse this was all in a matter of 10 minutes! We aren't sure at this point what to do. It was a horrible experience. My husband spent a long time on the phone trying to get our order stopped and I was on the other line with the bank. As we were on the phone, we got a tracking # via email, and when we tried to use it - it was invalid.

Do
  18th of Dec, 2008

I had the same problem. I tried to order an OLYMPUS SP 565 UZ which they listed as $219.00 on their website. I placed the order, received an order number. Was told to call back to confirm the order and that's when the hard sell B.S. trying to sell me a memory card, batteries priced at over $150.00, a warrenty = all of which I declined. He cancelled my order and hung up. I called back and would not send out that camera without selling me anything he could which I would not buy. COULD NOT GET JUST THE CAMERA. I can't wait till they get what's coming to them. I live in Illinois and am not finished with them by any means.

Ka
  26th of Jan, 2009

Jan., 26, 2009

I placed an order on 1/23/09 of a Garmin GPS 760 with ontimedigital.com, I called back next day at 1-877-422-5115 to confirm my order on my GPS. The sale representative told me that the GPS come with a loaded map good for only 30 days. I ask him to explain to me how it is that possible that the map is only good for 30 days, then he said, if I wanted to use the maps any longer than 30 days, I would have to buy the maps for an additional $89.00 dollars. I told the rep. to just cancel my order, he said ok and hung up. I called Garmin, they said that every GPS come ready out of the box and that the only time you get a new maps it is only, if there is an update available.
In my opinion ontimedigital.com, just want to rip-off customers with this scam.

Please, stay away from this company.

Sm
  23rd of Mar, 2009

Don't deal with ontimedigital.com. They were dishonest and rude.

Di
  5th of Jul, 2009

Ontimedigital seems to be actively engaged in a "bait and switch" routine built into their business model. However, they are also inviting us to go to a well known chinese restaurant called "So Sue Me".

Hopefully my and others' reports to governmental entities will persuade them to get out of the business or go to jail with fines.