Nikon Corporationnikon coolpix l830

I received a wonderful gift one I wanted for a long time. I am a real estate agent and wanted to photograph my listings with an excellent camera. After owning my camera for a 1 year and half my camera never turned on again.

I wanted the opportunity to have great pictures I could give my sellers I feel robbed from not being able to take picture with my camera. I then started to read about this camera and several people are having the same problem.

A camera that wont turn on is of no use to any one.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Pensacola, FL I was hoping that you had a fix for this camera as I know I am not the only person in this situation I do not have an extended warranty or receipt since this camera was a gift from a friend who is no longer alive.

Being in real estate I have an opportunity to take a lot of pictures that also benefits Nikon as I would promote your product and learn the fine points about the camera it if would work. I have no picture to send the camera has not been out of its camera bag in a long time as I had not idea of what to do. I thought that the best way to solve my problem was to contact you and ask for help. I am willing to send you the camera for repair or replacement. All I wont is a camera that works.

An