Nikodem Dental / Suggesting Cavities to be Filled when not necessary

1 St Louis, MO, United States Review updated:

After getting a cleaning and having x-rays taken the dentist told me I needed 3 cavities filled and told me my wisdom teeth must be taken out. My husband had an appointment the same week and the same dentist told him he had 2 cavities. Both of us have had cavities before and knew what they felt like, but neither of us were feeling any pain at all. We did not make appointments to have any of the work done. Instead, I contacted my childhood dentist because I felt he could be trusted. My appointment came out great-- zero cavities and no need for the wisdom teeth to be pulled. My husbands appointment went great also, zero cavities.

Comments

• Jd
      18th of Apr, 2014

i went in to get 99 dollar cash dentures ...they wanted to x ray for more money and told them i just want 99 dollar plate ..then they tried to sell me one for 600 ..due to economy i want 99 dollar ones ...then they tried to tell me the price is gonna be 165 with office visit ...

im irritated all ads say 99 dollar cash and no mnetion of additional fees .. this guy needs to be held accountable