Nikki Holloway / Nikki Holloway Love Spell Scam

1 Los Angeles Area, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-824-1880

this scam artist is formerly known as Valerie Taylor of Love Spell Miracles, www.foreverlovespells.com
For a fact I know that she has scammed MANY people out of thousands. She will lie and only take western union and say the credit card machine is broken. PLease anyone that has or used these services, contact the authorities as this con artist needs to be put away for a very long time.

Sm

Comments

• Dn
      15th of Apr, 2009

I was her victim too... she is the best scammer ever! I did some research before hiring and since I didn't find anything I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I wasted money and time in false promises and lies. DO NOT HIRE!

• Av
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I was a victim of hers too. I am trying to get all the people that have been scammed by her to be able to put this evil conartist away. Anybody with proof of Western Union transactions please contact me as I'm picking up a lead on her since I have all the paperwork from the Western union transfers. Please people lets gather together and find this conartist. We were all at a vulnerable stage in our lives and turned to her for help and she played us and used our emotions against us. Please lets join forces and help authorities find this woman and put her away. Please email me if youre willing to help stop this woman at understoodu2003@yahoo.com. Thanks.