nikeairmaxukshop.co.uk / Rip off scam ###

1 United Kingdom

I ordered a pair of trainers for my partners Christmas present on 29th November which still have not arrived.
I have emailed them at least 6 times now asking where my order is and how to track it (as the website states delivery within 5-10 days and that I should receive an email with details of how to track my order, which I have never received)
Initially they responded to my first 3 emails saying my Oder had been dispatched, then that they had contacted the post office to ensure my order was dispatched fast.
After 13 working days I contacted them again asking for a definitive answer as to when my order would arrive and again asking is to track it. This time I pointed out their delivery policy and that their website states I should've been provided with tracking info. This time they did not respond. I waited another 24 hours before sending another email saying how distressed I was and informing them them of the awful situation they have left me in 7 days before Christmas and begging for a responce. Still they have not replied. I am now in the process of reporting them to the police online fraud team in the hope of trying to be able to recover my money. I am devestated they have ruined my Christmas

To