Nike - Trade.com / ugg boots

1 Roselle, IL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a pair of Ugg Boots for my daughter thru Nike-trade.com for $95 and they arrived in plastic bags in a beat up box with no receipt or information on the boots. The boots fell apart in less than 24hrs after wearing them!! I cannot find a phone # or address or any information on how to return these boots. This was the only present my daughter wanted for Christmas!

Ba

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Dec, 2008

If any of you want to get to the bottom of this you can join me. I don't care if I have to make a personal visit I will be reimbursed. K. Lin

• Dc
      2nd of Jan, 2009

I purchased what I was told Authentic UGG boots for my daughter. They are FAKE!!!
    1.Once again the web site states that the boots come in their original package and placed inside another box.
    * Boots were jammed into a cardboard box not even half the size of the original box they were suppose to come in.
    2. We have other UGG Boots. The ones we ordered from this place doesn't even use similar lining of an authentic pair.
    3. The outside material is rough and has marks on them.

We paid $105.00 as well and we used Paypal. I have filed my dispute with paypal and hope they are able to resolve this mess. My attempts to contact the company have been yielded no communication from their part. THESE GUYS ARE A FRAUD!!! If you used paypal, file a dispute. Paypal will do a lot of the legwork for you.

• Lv
      8th of Jan, 2009

I am in the same situation! Except, I do have a contact number and an e-mail. I was on vacation when the boots arrived and they were sitting at the post office for over a week. Trying to avoid the boots being shipped back to her, she contacted me several times via e-mail and by phone to pick up the boots at the post office. This is the contact info: Phone 415 992-5366 and e-mail: mybizway@hotmail.com. I have also filed a complaint with PayPal and I suggest you do the same. The agent there told me that if enough people filed a complaint, there would definitely have someone looking into the situation.I have also contacted the credit card company who I used to make the payment. I am hoping that that they can launch an investigation under the fraud coverage. These people are ridiculous!!! I e-mailed them regarding the issue and got a very short response stating that they were sorry to hear about my dissatisfaction, but that they did not sell unauthentic merchandise. That was it! no offers or attempts to resolve the matter! I am outraged and will do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this and get my money back! Please e-mail me if any of you are able to find additional info! Thanks!

• Ta
      9th of Jan, 2009

i am in the same boat!!! these people are scammers!!! file with the better business bureau! shut them down!

• Pa
      12th of Jan, 2009

I had the exact thing happen, the box was broken taped and damaged. The boots were crammed in. They smell like varnish and have a shiny fur lining in them and one of them is ripped on the inside. I got them in the week of Christmas and had to travel 30 miles 2 days before Christmas to get my daughter a new pair. I filed a dispute through Paypal and they said they couldn't do anything unless there were other complaints. Now I see others on this site that have complained, but I haven't heard anything from Paypal.

30th of Jan, 2009

Definitely, I agree that any online cosumer of this store should file a complaint with PayPal and hopefully strike
    an investigation. I will leave you with this thought..Unfortunately UGG boots are also made in China. I purchased all of mine at Nordstroms and when I read this article I ran upstairs to check the interior labels. All 6 pairs that is my husbands, my daughter's and myself, are all made in China!!! Just another stinking reminder as to why this country is where it is right now - Thanks to our lousy Politicians we sold our jobs to countries that hate us. I feel so guilty and try my best to find USA made products...those are like a rare gem in the jugle!

Support the USA! SPEAK OUTLOUD TO OUR GOVERMENT TO TRULY HELP AMERICANS NOT GREEDY CORPORATIONS! BRING USA JOBS BACK AND USA CONSUMER GOODS!

21st of Feb, 2009

im afraid that i too have been scammed! i ordered a coach purse through nike trade.com and got two responses from two different websites thanking me for my order and that my shoes in a size 8 will be shipped! when i try to contact them it says there is no such address and when i try to get back onto the nike trade.com it tells me i need an id# and password well im curious to see what my size 8 coach purse shoes look like if im shipped anything at all!

• Ia
      12th of Dec, 2009

### that sucks for you, cause' I and two other friends ordered boots from nike-trade and I know the real things. This was last year though... so ah Merry Christnas.

• Cl
      17th of Jul, 2010

WELL, WHEN I RECEIVED MY SHOES, THEY WERE PACKAGED THE SAME WAY. I ORDERED A PAIR OF UGG CARDY AND A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR MY SON. I ALSO THOUGHT THE CO. WAS IN THE US. IT TOOK ALMOST TWO WEEK FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE. I E-MAILED THEM DAILY AND THEY DID RESPOND. NOW I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS A LITTLE UNEASY ABOUT THE PURCHASE, BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIGGER PICTURE I GOT TWO PAIR OF EXPENSIVE SHOES FOR $160, TAX FREE AND DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING. MY SON IS 13 AND WEARS A MEN SIZE 10.5. A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR HIM ALONE IS $160. I QUESTIONED IF THE UGGS WERE AUTHENTIC, BUT WHEN I COMPARED THEM WITH THE REAL UGGS I ALREADY HAVE I COULDN'T SEE A DIFFERENCE. SO I CAN SEE WHERE THE CONSUMERS CAN BE UPSET BECAUSE THE WEB SITE MISLED US THINK THEY ARE US BASED, BUT LOOK AT IT THE WAY I DID. AND ANOTHER THING TO KEEP IN MIND THOSE UGGS ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND ARE ON BACK ORDER FOR MONTHS AT NORDSTROMS AND OTHER STORES. PERSONALLY I THINK THE ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC, AND IF NOT THEY ARE A GOOD PAIR OF KNOCK-OFFS.

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2011

Fake Uggs! The boots were also my daughter's Christmas request.