Nike - Trade.com / ugg boots unauthentic!

1 2465 stein laneLewisburg, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-412-3342

I purchased 2 pairs of ugg boots from nike-.com, thinking they were from the usa. I was told they were authentic and would be shipped immediately. Over 3 weeks later they did not arrive . Finallly came in broken boxes, the wrong size and anyone could tell they were FAKE. I also have emailed to them to return them with no reply as of yet. I am not going to give up on this .

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Jan, 2009

This company - Colotox and Acai are both a complete SCAM!!!
    I ordered two products on line and was supposed to pay only $4.95 for shipping. Two days later I saw 2 charges on my credit card for $42.95 and $44.95. I checked my email with confirmation from the company from the day when I first ordered it, there wasa confiramation, but the amount that will be charged to my credit card was not on there. So, I sent the meail to the company asking them the question why they charged so much money and also I wrote that I want to cancel my order, because I knew they will be charging me more later (after I read the reviews on line). It said that they will review the comments/emails and respond within 2 days. I never got a responce from them. I sent one more email in one week, and again - no responce. Then I called them, I was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes, the preson who answered the phone told me that he doesn't want to answer my question and hung up on me. I was ready to cry!!! I called my credit card right away and asked for a credit for both amounts that they charged me, they opened a dispute and gave me the credit.
    Then in one month I saw 2 more charged from that company for the same amounts. I never ordered anything from them the second time and also sent them an email asking them to cancel all my orders and to close my acount. Then they charged more money in one month and then charged even more in 2 weeks, never sent the product to me. I had to cancel my credit card. Plus I ended up to fill out a bunch of paperwork that my credit card sent me for each of the transactions that the company charged me.

It's a complete SCAM!!! Don't please please please order anything from them and don't give them your credit card number, you will be overcharged and will spend alot of valuable time that could have spent with your family to deal with this disaster!!!
    Please take my advice!!!

• Am
      17th of Jan, 2009

Oh damn. I should've read this BEFORE i ordered the boots. They (of course) came out as a fake.

Is there ANY WAY i can get my money back???