Nike - Trade.com / scammers

1 China Review updated:

I purchased a pair of "UGG boots" from nike-trade.com for $105.00. The site says they are based out of California and their products come in the original box and are authentic however; when they arrived in the mail, they not only come from a sweat shop in China, but they come shoved into a tiny, plain brown box with tons of tape all over it and when I opened it I got an overwhelming bad smell as well as discovering a very cheaply made, fake pair of Ugg boots. Which might I add were about 4 sizes too small. When I contacted nike-trade for a return authorization number (which their site says you only have 5 days to obtain) I got NO response. They would not answer any of my emails and there is no ligit place to call. PLEASE don't make the same mistake I did. I am not only out $105.00 but I'm without the only thing my daughter wanted for Christmas. Stay far away from www.nike-trade.com (also known as www.uggcenter.com)

Ke

Comments

• Su
      7th of Jan, 2009
    Nike - Trade.com - fake uggs!!
    nike-trade.com
    New York

Fake Uggs! Same exact story... I was scammed in the same exact way, AND the boots were also my daughter's Christmas request. WHO can help???

• Am
      17th of Jan, 2009

UUUGH same thing happened here. i just got the boots in the mail about an hour ago. it PISSES ME OFF. is there any way I can get my money back?

• Ar
      5th of Feb, 2009

WELL, WHEN I RECEIVED MY SHOES, THEY WERE PACKAGED THE SAME WAY. I ORDERED A PAIR OF UGG CARDY AND A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR MY SON. I ALSO THOUGHT THE CO. WAS IN THE US. IT TOOK ALMOST TWO WEEK FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE. I E-MAILED THEM DAILY AND THEY DID RESPOND. NOW I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS A LITTLE UNEASY ABOUT THE PURCHASE, BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIGGER PICTURE I GOT TWO PAIR OF EXPENSIVE SHOES FOR $160, TAX FREE AND DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING. MY SON IS 13 AND WEARS A MEN SIZE 10.5. A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR HIM ALONE IS $160. I QUESTIONED IF THE UGGS WERE AUTHENTIC, BUT WHEN I COMPARED THEM WITH THE REAL UGGS I ALREADY HAVE I COULDN'T SEE A DIFFERENCE. SO I CAN SEE WHERE THE CONSUMERS CAN BE UPSET BECAUSE THE WEB SITE MISLED US THINK THEY ARE US BASED, BUT LOOK AT IT THE WAY I DID. AND ANOTHER THING TO KEEP IN MIND THOSE UGGS ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND ARE ON BACK ORDER FOR MONTHS AT NORDSTROMS AND OTHER STORES. PERSONALLY I THINK THE ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC, AND IF NOT THEY ARE A GOOD PAIR OF KNOCK-OFFS.

• Cl
      17th of Jul, 2010

well, i am very sorry to hear that. i didn't purchase UGG boots. i purchased a pair of Nike, i know it is fake. but they just look real.the quality is very good. common people just can't distinguish. i like it. since it is only $64.

• Da