Nike / Shoes / worst shoes, nike

England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Hello.
I live in UK.
I bought Nike sports shoes three days ago.
But, I have feel a lot of pain on my foot with the shoes.
Even the back of my foot bleed and I can't work well because of the pain.
It's not the problem of size.
I tried to wear the shoes with a loose of the shoestring.
But I felt the same pain.
I found the reason why i feel a lot of pain.
whenever i walk, a part of the shoes press stronly the top of my foot. So, my foot is bruised in that part.
I trusted the brand, Nike. So, i bought that with expensive money.
However, when i asked to do something about the shoes in the shop they just gave me customer services number.
I already wasted my time to visit the shop two times and i have feel pain on my foot.
I already threw my old shoes out. and I can't wear new Nike shoes anymore.
I am really disappointed with the quality and service of NIKE.
Thank you for reading.
Se

Comments

Ba
  28th of Dec, 2009

Nike / Shoes - NIKE QUALITY- A FARSE
India

Dear Sir,

Had bought NIKE STUDS SHOES (Product Desc-TOTAL90 SHOOT II HG, STOCK NO. 886736745237) from SSIPL Retail LTD- M/s Shivas Departmental stores (P) Ltd., DLF Place Mall, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi on 4-7-2009 vide bill No. SC9/1331. I understand these shoes are very tough & rugged meant for playing AS ALSO INDICATED BY THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION "HG" WHICH STANDS FOR "HARD GROUND".

But with limited use only the shoes are torn and have developed defects with the top portion of left shoe coming out of sole. I approached the shopkeeper who initially was not prepared to take these shoes for replacement. With great difficulty he kept the shoes with him and gave me a receipt. When I enquired after 2 weeks, his answer was that the claim is rejected by SSIPL, when I asked for written communication/reply letter from them so that I can lodge the complaint with the company, he said no written reply is available.

I would like to state the following:

We went to store three times, however the shoe was not available in the required size in the store. The shopkeeper insisted that the shoes would be available in two to three days, so we kept going off and on to the store to check the availability and buying it. Incidentally when the shoe was available in the store, there was a sale on that day in the store though I was prepared to buy it at full price provided the size would have been available on the very first day itself. I want to state that NO SALE stage or SALE stage should not make any difference on the quality of product on display i.e. it does not go bad so suddenly.

My shoes are presently with the shopkeeper only.

I bought these Nike shoes as I heard that you are a very good company and deliver a quality stuff.

I look forward for your favourable decision for replacement of the same.

HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLINTS VIA E-MAIL BUT THE SAME HAVE FALLEN TO DEAF EARS.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
A. BANSAL
asbansal@indiatimes.com
Pa
  21st of Jan, 2013
I agree, 2 pairs of nike shoes, and, now can't walk, due to the arch where it meets the arch, of my foot is so bruised and, i hop along to walk, /crutches needed. got rid of pair, went to wal-mart, bought dr scholl's shoes and, walk fine . we need to sue the crap out of nike. I think a sadistical is working there, Fire nike!

Nike Logo Nike