Nike / Inventory size for women

United States, New York, Riverhead Review updated:
Good day,
I just left the nike store located in riverhead n. Y. In the tanger outlet mall. I have been shopping at this mall for over 15 years and i always go into the nike store and have a relatively excellent time shopping. I am the type of individual than enjoy the art of shopping especially at a great price. I never had any complaints. Until now!!! I noticethat not only did they change the store around (That wasn't the problem) . They have much less of a variety of women clothing!!! Its horrible!!. When you first walk into the store, on the entire right side is all clothing for men. In the middle of the store, you have, clothing for men. In the back of the store, where they have the sneakers (Great choices) , you guessed it! Mostly for men!!!On the left hand side you have a long and wide area for the cashier and the area where the line forms. After that you have the women area which is divided in half because they also have clothing for children!!! Now that is soooo unfair!! Why is there an entire side for men and not even one - fourth of a side for women. We all know that women shop and work out more than men! Not to sound sexist but i believe that this store is sexist! I will continue to shop there but i do believe that this store needs to restock their inventory and recogize that women love nike!!

N  29th of Apr, 2008 by

Nike - non availability of proper size

i am unable to purchase shoes of size "europe 48" as the same are being very very scantily stocked at the retail outlets. And those that are availbale are very very costly and also not suited for my needs.

girish shah
N  23rd of Oct, 2009 by

Nike - football boots falling apart
United Kingdom

my son bought a pair of nike mercuriel puple/white football boots to start using for this season (sept) and uses them 2 times a week. They have started to split on the white area on both boots. They cost 58.00 and I am disguisted at the short length of time they have lasted.

My other son bought at the same time Adidas adinova boots and uses them the same amount of time costing 21.00 and they are still in perfect condition

Nike Logo Nike