Nike / feet hurt

1 10200 West Falmouth Rd Mc Bain, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 231-775-8122

I have bought many pairs of Nike's over the years and recently they have been hurting my feet really bad. IT is to the point that by the time I get home at night I cannot hardly stand up any more. What is up with the quality of your product????? Do you have any suggestions on what I should do with the shoes and what kind of compensation you are going to give me?????

Ts

Comments

• Gi
      1st of Jun, 2010

our son of 11 years has had nike trainers for a few months and we have noticed how much he now complains about the pains in his feet after wearing nike trainers all day also we purchased a new pair from footlocker in nyork and after walking to central park a couple of blocks away we noticed all this black dye on all the white fabric it seemed to be leaking from the nike swoosh on both shoes and when we bought them back some [censor] said there was nothing they could do because he had worn the shoes well how would we know they was faulty if he had not worn them and i didnt spend $100 to keep the shoes in a box on a shelf

• Na
      18th of Jul, 2010

I TOO HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH NIKE. I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN AFTER WEARING NIKE SNEAKERS. I HAVE 4 PAIRS THAT I CANT WEAR BECAUSE I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN WHENEVER I WEAR THEM. I DIDENT TRY TO RETURN THEM, AS I EXPECTED THE SAME ATTITUDE FROM CASHIER, THAT GINOO EXPERIENCED.