NIIT / playing with student's career

1 India Review updated:

I am a student at NIIT. I want to tell people about the present worse scenario at NIIT so that the students planning to invest their hard working money at NIIT could switch to a better institute.
In the year 2008 i had taken admission at NIIT for GNIIT course and till now my course is pending.
There are ample of students who are struggling in NIIT to complete their course.
NIIT will always give a call whenever my monthly installment dues for the fees is pending. But NIIT will never give a call to inform when my lectures will be starting.
If there is a break due to some problem with the faculty NIIT will never respond in a professional manner. Moreover, the authorized person will stop receiving the call.
The faculty will never start the batch on time. But will surely end the batch on time.
Morning faculty will never be on time in the centre.
If your lecture starts at 7:30am then please keep in mind the faculty will come to the centre by 8:00 or 8:30am.
Or even worse, you will be informed at 8:30 that the faculty wont be coming you can go home.
Very poor co-ordination between the staff members in the centre.
No one knows whats happening and everyone enjoys playing with a students career.

Please do not even think of visiting NIIT centre as you could be fooled and you could destroy your career.

Un
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

• Ni
      6th of May, 2013

Dear Student,
    We have taken note of your web post about NIIT at Complaintsboard.com.
    Please send us your Student ID, mobile number and issue details at cgrsho@niit.com for quick redressal. You may call us at 0124- 4293099.
    Assuring you of our best services.
    Regards,
    For NIIT Limtied

• Fa
      16th of Jul, 2013

Niit the worst center I seen in my life I am student in niit qatar I really feel bad cuz I join niit