NightingaleBullies.com

Phone: 662-464-9473
www.nightingalebullies.com
BUYERS BEWARE!

Nightingalebullies.com aka All Star Bulldogs

I purchased a puppy from this company and even though I checked references and there was nothing online about this company, I was still victimized "bait-n-switch". I was sent pictures of the puppy we picked but when we finally received the puppy to our surprise it was not the one we picked. The puppy was very tall, thin long legs and looked more like a boxer than anything else. The puppy came with NO paperwork what so ever! NO registration, shot records, health guarantee, nothing! We had no evidence or anything to back up that this puppy was even a pure breed! The puppy came to us sick and was very frightened it looked like it had been beaten! I contacted the breeder but no response was ever received. My credit card company instructed me to ship the puppy back to the breeder so I did within 3 days of receiving her. The breeder never went to pick up the puppy until the airlines threatened to call animal control on her! Can you believe that the puppy spent the night at the airport. Then she has the audacity to tell the credit card company that I am to blame and that I have no heart???

Needless to say this company refused to credit me back my monies so I was informed that a credit letter was issued and I needed to obtain another puppy from her in order not to loose my monies. Guess What? Now Ms. Ashley Anderson aka Nicole Methvin is refusing to honor her own credit letter and is claiming that she can only give me the puppy that was originally sent to me back several months ago which was sick and looked like a cross between an english bulldog and a boxer. Okay we are now in July and this puppy is probably 8 to 9 months old by this time. I still have no information on this dog and her credit letter says nothing about that being the only condition! Then she sends me an email saying that due to all my claims and allegations she does not feel comfortable placing a puppy in my care??? Okay then GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY and we will both be happy!

All I can say is beware and good luck!
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
If anyone needs her attorneys number just email me and I will give it to you. I am taking her to court because of my helpless puppy. one died and the othe is defective. If she broke the contract call her attorney, Make her pay for everything. My email is ken7828@ msn.com
D  14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had a puppy die from Nightingale Bullies and it is being replaced this week! Really the amount of dogs that she sells in a month there are very few complaints! I know darn well at least one is another broker.
A  24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I bought a puppy that I picked up in New Jersey. I live in Puerto Rico, so I travel to pick him up. He was georgeous, but he arrive without food, water and very stressed. I thought that he traveled from Missisipi. Ashley never told me that he came directly from Rusia. I paid $3300 for him, and he came with demodetic mange and he has to visit the veterinary every month because he had cherry eye (both eyes) and he needed to be operated by a surgeon with prolapsed uretra. He died at 8 months old. Our family are devastated. I cry for him every day. I never made any complaint because I thought that nothing can be replaced him. If you think that I should make any complaint please contact me by email. My email is dobleseiscayey@hotmail.com
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Frances;
I know how you feel. I also had a beautiful boy die of a degenerative defect. He died at just over 9 months old. I finally picked a new puppy. Just before Ashley was to ship he popped two cherry eyes. She is keeping him for a few days to make sure he is healthy. I have bought two females from Nightingale Bullies and the are fat and healthy! I really think you should contact her and let her try to make it right. The breeders she works with care about their breed and I really think she wants to make things right with people. Do not use Delta Airlines to ship. My Ursula came the same way, dehydrated and out of food.
Good luck and I'm sorry for your loss it stinks to loose a pretty puppy.
N  16th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
My name`s Vitaly Belousov.I`m from Russia. My reference to all who has bought a puppy from Nightingalebullies -( Nicole Methvin )- she is Ashley Anderson too. Probably her husband Justin Anderson as. This woman bought from me many puppies in 2007-2008. the Price of a puppy from Russia 1200$ with delivery. Then she sold these puppies 3500-4200$. So you can see that profit on one puppy more than 2000 usd!!!I have sold to it 49 puppies. It worked so - I placed puppies in my house age of 45 -55 days, did pictures and then Nightingalebullies sold, but puppies a finding here in Russia. As she bought puppies Ukraine and Hungary - many sellers here sent to it puppies. It reminded mad dirty business. And I repent that took part in it! When the buyer the American did payment of a puppy, Ashley Anderson never sent me money at once. So I had no possibility to do sending of a puppy quickly and very often the puppy lived in my house to age of 4-6 months. I did not receive any indemnification of it. Ashley Anderson always sent me less money than promised for a puppy. She thought out a possible deceit and accused the bank of that that it is wrong remittance. At that time I nevertheless trusted this woman and have sent all puppies to it without having any payment for them.
In October, 2008 I have made purchase of 6 puppies for it as she asked. She has assured me in fast sale and payment to me. But now June and I did not receive never any money back! All puppies which sells Nightingalebullies should have registration AKC. What documents FCI which price here nearby more than 100$ are necessary to do before it. But Ashley payment for these documents never sent to me and I have no possibility to spend the money for these papers. This woman blackmailed me and threatened me with court, but she did not wish to repay my a debt 7000 for puppies and did not wish to pay for registration documents. She has told to me that will make false papers for silly buyers and will never send me my money. I would like that it would be punished nevertheless and I ask the help to me now.Each week it sells 4-6 puppies. Earlier it had other address of a site and another a name - Nicole Methvin. But there it had court prosecution. Then it has changed the address and works again having other name.
If you have bought from it a puppy and have no paper of registration or know whom or who did not receive as these papers - inform me. If you have bought my puppy I will help you what to correct it. my e-mail dogsvitaly@rambler.ru
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
so she replaces a dead puppy and this is going to fix things? How sad that she could put people through this sort of saddness.
A  25th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I BOUGHT A BULLDOG FROM HER AND IT ALSO DIED.. SHE IS A FRAUD!!! AFTER SHE GETS UR MONEY IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSSIBLE FOR U TO GET A HOLD OF HER.. THEN WHEN U QUESTION HER SHE IS LOUD AND VERY VERY VERY RUDE... AND DEFENSIVE!!! DO NOT BUY WATER FROM THIS LOW LIFE!!! SHE CARES ONLY ABOUT THE O MIGHTY DOLLAR... PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A HUGE FAVOR RUN!! RUN AS FAST AWAY FROM ASHLEY.. NICOLE ANDERSON NITEINGALEBULLIES...AS FAST AS U CAN.. FRAUD.. FRAUD.. FRAUD...
N  20th of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Nightingale Bullies is great and you need to get a life.
N  24th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

NightingaleBullies.com - No papers, no replacement puppy
Nightingalebullies
Mississippi
nightingalebullies.com

I bought a English Bulldog puppy from Ashley Anderson of Nightingalebullies.

I did not receive any papers with the puppy, so I don't know who the breeder is, or the parents. I have asked Ashley Anderson for the papers and she repeatedly told me she didn't have that information until she got the export pedigree.

I did get the papers that the veterinian signed in Mississippi, but according to Ashley Anderson, the puppy went from Russia to Georgia, and did not stop in Mississippi. Although the paper appeared to be signed by a veterinian, the puppy was sick when I picked her up from the airport.

The picture and the description on her website stated that the puppy was show quality ( I took a picture of it), however, the dog is not show quality.

I have contacted Ashley Anderson, and received nothing but excuses and lies. I have all the e-mails that I have sent to her, and all the e-mails with the different stories she has told in return.

It has been almost 2 years and I still have no papers, and no replacement puppy, as she stated and claimed would occur. I am not asking for anything more than what is owed to me.

The contract I signed is not the one that she operates on. She repeatedly tells me that HER contract states that she has a year to replace the puppy, the contract I signed states that I have one year to pick a puppy.

Everybody needs to be aware that Ashley Anderson of Nightingalebullies is not on the up and up. She will talk a good line, but when something goes wrong, she has a whole list of excuses to not replace a puppy. SO BEWARE OF HER!!!

Carolyn Mickelsen