Nigeria's Cargo Force NGF Ltd / Items not delivered and no refund

1 England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Sent some items to Nigeria using this company Nigeria's Cargo Force NGF Ltd. The items were not delivered. On call the company, I received insults from the staff, telling me they we deliver it when ever, and that their van was stuck somewhere in Nigeria call Allhausa. There was no apologies, instead I was told to go away and hope my items get delivered. The have not been able to show any proof that the items left United Kingdom. The charged me £235.00 and are holding on to my items as well as the money paid. These people are believe are fraudstars and not geniune delivery agents.

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Jun, 2010

I totally disagree with this comment, because am a loyal customer of Nigera Cargo Force, i will honestly say they are professionals and am very happy with their services . i
    have been their clients for the past 4yrs and i will recomend their serviceses to new and old customers wishing to use Nigeria cargo force.most times when you send goods, do not always think it will be that fast, sometimes delay are ban to happen, that does not make the company or agents to be thiefs or fraudstars, as it is not within their powers to cause any delays, However, they make sure that every delay is controlled and delivering your goods to its destination safely. As for NGF staffs, i will define them as Pleasant, good listners and trust worthy. NGF will RAIN SHIN FOREVER AND MAY ALMIGHTY GOD UPLIFT AND UPHOLD YOU AMEN.

10th of Nov, 2010

i totally disagree with you Rita; NIGERIAN CARGO FORCE is a bunch of liers; they are so not professional and dont ever belive anything they tell you; a consignment i sent through them that was initially supposed to take 10working days for delivery took over 2months and all they do is lie; cause you distress and be arrogant and rude; they still have this nigerian mentalitly in their brain of not being prefessional or dependable. for the grief and frustration that they have caused me; if they do not change for the better then i can bet you that that company will not last because they are a bunch of un-dependable person. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE NOT EVEN ENEMIES TO USE THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT BY LATE DELIVERY.

• Cy
      16th of Mar, 2011

It seems as if Rita Brown is an NCF employee in disguise. My goods have been with them for the last 4 months and still i have not receieved a coherent explanation of when my cargo will reach its recipient. I will NEVER do business with these guys once my cargo is delievered. In fact i'm trying to report them to watchdog. You have been warned stay well clear of these guys.

• Ce
      31st of Mar, 2011

Nigerian Cargo Force are nothing but a bunch of cowboys and rogue traders. My sister sent some goods through them a week before Xmas and as I write we are still awaiting information when the goods will be cleared let alone delivered. With them it's one story or the other week in week out! Apparently it's never their fault and unsurprisingly they can do nothing to provide a guaranteed service. To me this bunch of cowboys represent, yet again, a perfect stereotype of fraudulent activities for which some Nigerians personify. What more can I say!
    I am totally frustrated with this company that I am now left with no other choice but to pursue this case with Trading Standards and Consumer Protection unit. Please I need more evidence from people who have been let down badly by this rogue traders. Please contact Tunde on 0794 329 55342. Many thanks.

• Mi
      2nd of Apr, 2011

im facingf the same situation, still waiting for my goods, its not fair that they treat people like this, iv called a thousand time, im told that they are waiting to clear the goods, these days they don't even take my calls, iv been to their office an dit looks like they have closed, i don't know who to report to

• Oy
      8th of Apr, 2011

I am a living witness of what Nigeria's cargo force services. I got my goods delivered to me after three and a half month of waiting.all l hear from them throughout the period are all lies, the goods got stuck wit customs, clearing problems, goods seized by customs because of contraband goods, so on and on but all were just lies to buy their time. also they are very rude to their customers and they don't give a damn whatever you care to do. This company is a bad image to fellow Nigerians and to the country itself. I hope they realise the damage they have caused over the years and change for good or else karma will catch up with them.

• Ke
      12th of Sep, 2012

Good people. Good service is all I can say. Used them a couple of times and was pleased I did. Recommended them to friends as well. Like every other business, especially Nigerian related ones, things happen along the way, but I guess the guys try their best in the midst of all the odds happening in Nigeria . Kudos to them though.