Niello Automotive Center / Rip off

Niello Automotive repair in Sacrament, CA is a rip off. I would never recommend them to anyone not even the ones I don't like. They are not reliable and have the worst customer service on this entire planet. I had a terrible experience with them I got to know all of their tricks in one horrible experience. I had gone once to get my brakes fixed there was something wrong and it was taking very long to stop the car. So I decided to get it fixed here. A big mistake! They told me that it would take around a day or two to get the repairs done. Well they took much longer than that and after a little research I got to know that they are much more expensive than the other service centers around. They also tried to hard sell me stuff I did not need. Don't go to Niello!

He

Comments

• Cu
      29th of Aug, 2009
    Niello Automotive Center - Terrible experience
    Niello Automotive Center
    niello.com

I will never set foot in this service center again. I had a terrible experience with them. Well this wasn't the first time but it certainly was the last. I had enough words of non sense and they do not provide good service. I hate them and will go there again. The last time I went there as they told me they would repair my vehicle and return it the following weekend. I thought they would surely give it these days so I made plans for that day which of course I needed my car for. When I went to pick my car they said it wasn't ready yet and I could only get it the next day because of which I had to cancel my plans. I went the next day and staffs were still working on it. I had to wait for almost an hour. I was fed up just waiting for the steering wheel to come in my hands and I would steer away from there. They are impossible to deal with and I won't be doing that any more.