Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Nicole Howard


non-payment of child support

Complaint Rating:  0 % with 0 votes
0% 0
Contact information:
Nicole Howard
North Carolina
United States
I have been fighting child support for 10 years for my daughter, and have not recieved nothing but grief from child support..For ten years they have not done there job to help locate absent parent, I mean nothing...They have not suspended his liscences, tried to garnish is wages, frderal income taxes, liens of property...Come on kbnow enough is enough...My daughter is in need of schoool clothes, medication...etc...When I call the child support line to find out status on my case ...I get the some ole same ole...we have no updates from North carolina(which is where he resides)...He has a court date coming up, well he had one in june and know oct 12, 2010, to show cause..Well this is ridiculous...court are you kinding me the guy has not paid in tens years and know I get it once
every three months if I'm lucky...I'm not understanding how this man can still walk around without paying childsupport, and you have others out there working to pay it and if he's one paymeny late they are ready to throw him in jail...I would like to know how he can get away without pay the arrears, and not go to jail for non-paymen.Well I'm tired and had enough of dealing with childsupport when they do nothing to help you...My next step will contact the media about this situation if this situation is not address...This is getting ridiculous..case#02-0003195-DR...Please looking into this and collect the childsupport that is owed to my daughter...
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Contact Us

Reply to