Nicole Gerald / Selling furniture out of ps storage

900 KIRKMAN RDOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 407-431-1313
I saw an ad on craiglist for furniture everything must go $10 every piece your choice. So i called and the lady who stated her name was "nikki" and she said to come on down and she would be at the ps storage till 7:30pm so we went there and i selected two couches and a chair as well as a tv and also paid $25 for delivery next day.
I waited till mid day to hear from her and she never called so i called her and finally she picked up the phone. I let her know that the tv that she sold me was broken and she said sorry no refunds. Plus its gonna take two trips to deliver the furniture so we'll take the tv as a loss it was only $15 anyway she said she would be at the house between 5 and 8 and that she would call before she left the storage with the furniture.
So 8 o'clock came and went and no sign of this nicole and our furniture and she wouldn't pick up the phone.
Yes i know it was stupid to give this women money up front but you know you just wanna believe that there are still some honest people in the world.
Im assuming they do this alot because they have alot of furniture in those two storage garages so her name is nicole gerard her phone number is [protected]
Im just a single mom trying to make a home for my kids and and this is the crap that
Is out there robbing people of their hard earned money!
De

Comments

Po
  9th of Nov, 2008
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, and I just want to let you know that you are not the only one. Not by a longshot. I actually rented from a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom from Nicole Geralds and her girlfriend Christine Clark. My fiancee use to work with Chris (christine) and we thought they were friends. The were evicted from their apartment so we thought we'd do them a favor and let them stay with us for a few days.

After confronting them about stealing some of our things (more than likely to sell on craigslist), an altercation ensued. Even though we were on a lease we were made to leave for 2 days. When we came back to retrieve all of our things the locks had been changed and everything was gone. EVERYTHING. Literally 2 rolls of toilet paper left in the house. we are currently working on a lawsuit, please contact me if you can. My email is niceinlip@aol.com. You deserve your money back as much as we do.
Na
  10th of May, 2010
Porsha and RJ are Devil worshipers and distroyed out home in florida. We have pictures of the damage that they caused. Bashed in walls, broke into the house illegally. They faked one month that they sent out the rent and we never got it. So instead of putting them out we paid the $825 out o our pocket. We never got evicted we came down to florida to see how they where taking care of our home and they distroyed it! They where asked to leave by the police because RJ = Ramon Ramos Beat down Nikki my girlfriend. As far a what DEE says we made every effort to try and deliver her furniture dispite our transmission being out in our car. We offered her a full refund and offered her the $10 furniture for free if she would only pick it up. She as forcing us to deliver it we where not going to deliver a $10 piece of furniture (That we got from the Salvation Army) and have to get a $50 rent a truck. Also RJ did $5000 worth of damage to our 2008 Dodge charge and stole our washer and dryer and busted our water heater!

We where even nice enough to only take $100 deposit from the two when they moved in because Porsha was being pressured to have sex with her land lord and she wanted to get out of the situation.

I would be more than happy to go to court and provide all the information about the distruction of our $82, 000 property that was so badly damage that we didn't even want it any more.

We have a forcloser because of these to losers. BTW we trusted them to pay the morgage straight to chase, but found out after we got them out of the house that they didn't pay. Our items where still in the house as of 2 weeks ago.

If dee still wants her $10 she can have it.