Nicolas Cole & Woodmade furnitures company / CHECK SCAM

United States, Washington, Centrilia
Woodmade furnitures company
I applied for a virtual assistant job through my local newspaper for this company and he sent me some Information which sounded great!! well a few days later I recieved an email asking me to fill out this application and email it back.. when I opened the application it was blank so I emailed him to resend me an application. well a few days later I recieved an email with a ups tracking code and instructions of what to do with such payment when I recieved it. I was suprised cause I had not even talked to this gentelman about a job. well I called ups and yes a package had been sent out to me. when I got looking around for this company I could not find any information so I lloked at his website and discovered his address on his web site looked a little strange. I googled his address and found that there was a diffrent furniture stores address I called the company and asked if they ever heard about Woodmade furnitures and or Nicolas cole, and the gentalmen told me that he is a scam artist and that he had been using his address on his website that to be really careful that he had 3 calls that day about this person. so when I got off the phone with him I called my local Police department and they come out to do a report, as the police was here UPS showed up with my package.. inside contained a check for $3800.00 and instructions to deposite or cash the check keep 8% and western union the rest to the Dominican Republic.. SO BEWARE this could of cost me alot of money. this is a scam where its listed In jobs in local papers.