nick marks/perfect money formula / not received program

1 Kingsland, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 830-798-6377

have emailed nick marks, has emailed back someone would be in touch with me as of to date no response from him or company. have also requested refund no word on that either. is this company legit or a scamer?

Comments

28th of Jan, 2009

I too am in the same boat. I purchased Nick Mark's "Perfect Money Formula" course, and have emailed him about 10 times, and I have not gotten a single reply from him. This guy is a real scam artist. I can't even get a simple DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NICK MARKS OR MARKSENTERPRISE. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

• Ne
      20th of Feb, 2009

hi my name is nev i have just had a phone call from nick marks office to get me started on his programe the first question was how much did i want to invest the next was for my credit card number his name was steve deputy i told him to ring me back tomorrow and i'd give him my desission i'am in australia they have rang me about 15 times but i try to ring back on there number not connected

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2009

Hi my name is Darrin and I'm in Australia too and I brought one of Nick Marks systems too and still haven't received anything so I would say this guy is a THEIF not a scammer because he took my money and didn't give me a thing. I have emailed him 3 times and got no response, I have asked for my money back as there was a guarrant on the product and I haven't heard a thing

• Ro
      7th of Jul, 2010

All these internet marketing guru's came out like mushroom taking the opportunity of the country in recession and grabbing money from people who just want to change their lives but instead they are considered leaches in the society and they are not better than thieves of the new technology. This is whyI am so careful in transacting business with the the internet gurus. Don't get me wrong, there are guru's out there who havegood intention in helping people and there some who basically wants your money. They should get prosecuted by the Federal government for fraud and once they get caught, their names should be listed in the website as n outcast for doing fraud just like those in America's Most Wanted.

• Sc
      21st of Jul, 2010

Yep, the "trick" that he uses is to get prople to buy his product and then he does not have anything to give them. That is how he makes HIS millions. Damn Thie[censored]

• Bi
      13th of Sep, 2010

Once you have purchased Nick Marks's program and want a refund, his mailbox is always full and all e-mails are bounced back, he is not in the Torrance Ca. telephone directory. That does not look like a legitimate business and should be investigated
    BigHarry in Canada

25th of Nov, 2013

I met with Randal Branscum over 5 months ago regarding a supposed ad he was going to do for our business in our area. I cannot get ahold of anyone, I've already paid the full balance for the ad and the ad STILL isn't up. DO NOT use this business, it is a scam! They're scamming people out of their money! THIS IS NOT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!