NHMCSCAM/BEWARE

M Review updated:

Folks, call your bank and act now! Call your bank's fraud line and file a claim against them. Keep all your paperwork and use that paperwork against them.
I fell for the same crap but I called/faxed a cancelleation and they still took my money so I called the bank...these people are THIEFS!! they are not going to mod your loan, they haven't even been talking to your mortgage company...Get your money back, file a claim with the bank and give them proof of your cancellation. Also, since they didn't provide a service, it's called fraud and most banks honor that. Get a claim number and banks investigator will call you, you tell them whats going on. remember to keep all communication, paperwork, etc! I sent a letter to CA State Attorney General and apparently they could careless that they have thiefs there...nice, huh? CALL YOUR BANK! Do it today before these thiefs take off with your money!

• M
      Aug 18, 2009

Additional comment; the bank may tried to deny the claim, keep appealing...it's YOUR money and the bank can dip it right back out of their account!

• T
      Aug 26, 2009

NHMC is a complete fraud. They have been shut down by the feds and have probably left the country. My friend worked for them until she found out they were crooks. Called the local news. The feds have people down here from DC and are running a complete investigation. Hope it works out for you

• M
      Oct 26, 2010

I was one of the lucky ones, I got my money back thanks to my bank. I also helped put them in jail, thanks to my saved paperwork and emails. I'm sure their enjoying their time in the slammer!!