NHMC / Taking money with no intent to work

1 CA, United States Review updated:

To: nichole@nhmcassist.org
Subject: STATUS pamela williams REFUND
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:02:32 -0700

Where is your company located?
What is your bussiness licence number?

I would like this information provided to me.

Your company withdrew 1000 from my presonal account after representing that you had my best interest at heart, the principals have only hung up on me and will not refund my money...outright theft without providing a service.
PLEASE RESPOND TO ME WITH SOME INFORMATION

I asked for a full refund on 06/07/2009

I have not been contacted to date and only get the run around on my refund.

I

To: nichole@nhmcassist.org
Subject: RE: New Contract
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:55:01 -0700

Nichole,
When can I expect a credit to my account?
They took it immidatly, do I get it back immidatly?
Why hasn't anyone contacted me with these details?
Pam

From: nichole@nhmcassist.org
Subject: RE: FW: New Contract
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:43:57 -0700

Please be advised that we have removed this File from our Active Pipeline and have informed all necessary parties to cease processing this Loan Modification.

Enrollment Package is currently with Accounting as a Canceled File.

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: RE: New Contract
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:41:16 -0700

Pamela Williams

{0}

This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message

Fwd: Pamela Williams / Enrollment packageþ
From: Pamela Williams (Pamela.Williams@Seattle.Gov)
Sent: Fri 6/12/09 1:32 PM

Hi Ray,
I am being treated very unprofessionally by your partners...
Just recently I have spoken to a Mr. Jay Cohen, he stated he wanted to help me and then proceeded to hang up on me when I stated that I wanted to cancel my enrollment package.

I cannot help but feel very taken advantage of...
Please cancel this contract, this is not what I expect from someone who has my best interest at heart.

I just want to cancel this...you took my money out of my account then treated me like I was a common thief and deserving of unfair and unequal treatment JUST LIKE THE BANKS...

If I can stop this now would be the best thing for all parties involved...
PLEASE HELP ME CANCEL MY ENROLLMENT AND ISSUE A FULL REFUND

Brian and Joe will only hang up on me and I feel like I need to cancel my bank account to protect what I have left!!
Sincerely
Pamela Williams

>>> On 6/12/2009 at 1:30 PM, in message <4A325877.0977.00C8.0@Seattle.Gov>, Pamela Williams wrote:

Please cancel my enrollment package.

I have tried numerous times to speak with the Principals and am only yelled at by Brian Rosenberg.

I am not comfortable with the treatment I have received to date.
I was first given a contract that reflected 1% and then told it would cost me 2.5%.

One of the principals indicated that the company had moved and I was given the worn contract, that they would honor the contract in hand.

After faxing it 3 times and it not being received by processing I was troubled.
So I e mailed it to the company, with no response, still I continued to email my enrollment package.

I called Thatcher to check on my status and was told to contact Processing directed to call Principal Brian Rosenberg, I did and boy did I get and ear full. He yelled and yelled over me and could care less that I was trying to cancel my request to hire NHMC.

I am extremely disappointed and at this point want my money returned to my account ASAP

NHMC is not my representative and I so not wish to employ them or anyone affiliated with them.

Just now I got a call from Nichole at NHMS asking to assist me ...

Please cancel my enrollment package and issue a full refund.

From: rayc@nhmcassist.org
Subject: New Contract
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:28:16 -0700

Dear Ms Williams,

Attached is the revised Contract that we have been using for some time. Because of our move some computers are not hooked up and Case Mgrs are using their personal lap tops with the older contract.

We are very sorry for the misunderstanding and will definitely honor the contract that you have in hand.

Roger will be getting in contact with you to answer any further questions that you may have.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ray A. Cordova, Sr
Senior Underwriter

More NHMC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ig
      16th of Oct, 2009

I was robbed $4000.00 by these thieves. Please anybody who knows how to locate the prinicipals should publish their address so that i can send them a court subpoena. $4000.00, that's what they stole from my bank account.