Nexway / Avast — unauthorised payment
Hi my name Is Maxine. On the 10June 2016 Nexwayand Advast have taken out
$69.99 out of my debit visa account. I do not remember giving my permission
for this to occur.
I downloaded the free Avast to keep my Computer Clean.
I have been in and out of hospital and do not remember receiving any
emails about taking money out of my account.
This sudden payment has now made me short on my rent payment.
Also I read in your thing about a $39.90 payment so why was $69.99
taken out of my account and i would like to STOP any more payments from occuring
Please reply ASAP to this email I am very annoyed this has happened
More Nexway / Avast Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge