NextWareHouse / Bad service

1 14712 Franklin AvenueTustin, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered an HP Color Laserjet 3600 printer from NextWarehouse.com. I got it and it didn't work the way it was supposed to. They directed me to HP's tech help. I spent 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue over the phone with HP. I called Nextwarehouse's return service so I could return the printer. The person I was talking to said they had to talk to someone else and that they would call me back. I went to the bank to file a dispute against the charge. I didn't recieve a call back from NextWarehouse until my bank contacted them about the dispute a few weeks later. Then, when they called back I stated I wanted to return the printer. Again the person told me he would have to talk to somene else and that they would call back. I never heard from them after that. Today I got a letter from my bank saying they were taking the money back out because according to NextWarehouse I never contacted them about returning the product.

Al

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Jun, 2012

I ordered 2 lousy VGA Switch boxes with Google Check-Out. I asked for 6-21 Days shipping, so guess what? They charged my credit card IMMEDIATLY, BUT 5 Days later they STILL HAVEN'T shipped my order. I don't mind a reasonable ship time via UPS, FedEx, etc, but DON'T CHARGE my credit card until you SHIP the Order.
    I've been in EMAIL contact with someone there, but they won't call me back as I've asked them to. WHAT GIVES?