NextRx Mail Order Pharmacy / Poor Delivery and/or No Delivery

1 Fort Worth TX, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-820-0285

NextRx is totally incapable of delivering prescriptions in a timely manner. This is twice in a year they have done this to me. You would think two and 1/2 weeks is enough lead time. Unfortunately, I'm going cold turkey right now... not pleasant. Please convince your employer not to use them... you will be sorry... The work-around I guess is to order your refills two months before you need them... this is probably not something that everybody wants to do.

Comments

• Pr
      24th of Jan, 2009

I'm am currently experiencing problems with NextRx. I placed an order on 1/9/09. By 1/19/09 I received a call stating that my medication is not available and they have no idea when it will be. I spoke with them again 1/24/09. They suggested I call my doctor and have my prescription filled at a local store. It is available at the local store. Why is NextRx not able to get it? I had a different mail order prescription company for the past 5 years and NEVER had a problem. I'm very dissatisfied.

• Ab
      27th of Jan, 2009

We have just been transferred to NextRx from Caremark and the two companies have refused to work together and transfer the prescriptions. Their advice is to contact our physicians to get new prescriptions sent to NextRx. Can you imagine that all Empire BlueCross members have to contact their doctors and have them resubmit their prescriptions -- and most of them charge a fee for the service. We are not impressed and based on the above complaints I will probably use a local pharmacy. Caremark also refused to transfer the scripts to a local pharmacy.

• Jb
      24th of Mar, 2010

I am so disappointed with Next Rx. They failed to notify me that my script wasnt going to be refilled. All the while I had a confirmation number and was expecting it to be on the way. Turns out there was a problem and their "automated system" notified me of the problem (total LIE!) Why would I subject myself to withdrawal symptoms if I had been properly notified? HORRIBLE SERVICE. I will NEVER use them again no matter how much of a discount they give.

• Df
      21st of Apr, 2010

We have had problems with NextRx with our recent refill. One month, and still nothing in the mail. Have to call the Dr. and have him write a script so I can have it filled locally. My insurance sure better cover it. The local pharmacy said they have been hearing about lots of other people having the same problems with NextRx.

3rd of Jun, 2016

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Wi
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    NextRx Mail Order Pharmacy - unethical ,holding my RX
    NeRXxt
    California

I mailed in my RX to be filled. Before it was "logged in" to be processed someone at NextRX made a mistake and without my knowledge or permission called one of my doctors for a refill of 2 other medications, and the doctor fax the refill RX thinking I made the request. Because those RX's had a co-payment of $200.00 I recieved automated call to confirm I would accept the co-pay amount. They had my credit card and I OK'ed it, thinking it was the 2 RX's I mailed in. Then I called back because I know the RX's I mailed in only had a a very small co-payment and to ask why copayment was so much. It was then found out they were filling the incorrect RX that I never requested. The COMPLAINT is: they were with holding the RX I mailed in and would not fill it because they were filling the RX (that I did not request) and would not fill any other RX received because they were filling the RX with a high deductable. This is an UNETHICAL practice. They have no right to hold off filling any legitimate RX for any reason, especially when I had already agreed to pay the deductible . This might seem a petty complaint but I needed the mailed in RX right away and they were not going to fill it or fill it after the higher deductable was paid by my credit card.