NextEve.com / customer service

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: nexteve.com

this comapny is awful my daughters dad ordered a dress on rush delivery april 13 2012 for her prom on may 5 2012 and he paid for rush delivery, what rush delivery i just got an email on may 7, 2012 that the order was shipped may 5th 2012 the day of her prom, her dress with rush delivery was 245.00, after all the emails and messages left on their site under the dress ups is the only one who gave me a shipping date and delivery, next eve still hasnt returned emails from my ex husband me or her step mom, and the site says no refunds what am i suppose to do with a dress now that prom is over she was in tears of not having the dress and had to find a backup dress this company is shady do not order from thm we dont even know if the dress is made right yet and if it fits her cause it still hant been delivered, the companuy does not answer your calls and the voicemail is always full bad company do not waste your time i wish i woulda researched this company before my daughter found a dress she loved

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2010
    NextEve.com - Do not order from this company
    NextEve.com
    nexteve.com

I ordered a gown from this company, the entire top of the dress is made crooked, can't not be repaired. They refuse a refund, will not speak to me on the phone or answer emails. Reported it to the Better Business Bureau, their response to them was "no refund". Please do not order from this company.

They are professing to be in Pennsylvania but truth of the matter is the gowns are made in some sweat shop in China!!!

• Ly
      16th of Jan, 2010

I am so glad you posted this, I was logging on to order a dress that my daughter wanted for a school dance and I saw your comment. Thank you so much for your input, I will not order from them now, looks like I will going shopping...

Lynn Young
    Opp, Alabama

• Ba
      21st of Jun, 2010
    NextEve.com - I had to completely resew most of the ordered dress
    Nexteve.com
    nexteve.com

Do not order from Next Eve store. I ordered a very expensive prom dress online for my daughter and when we received it from CHINA, I had to completely resew most of the dress. None of the seams were finished and it was literally falling apart.

• Ro
      16th of Sep, 2010

Dear Bashkisse,

I'm the PR of the company. I'm sorry to hear your story. First of all, may I have your order number so I can see if there's anything we can do to remedy the situation? I tried to search in our order database with the name "Bashkisse" but was unable to find it.

Anyway I assure you it has nothing to do with where our dresses are made. It's not a secrete that over 90% of formal wear sold in this country are made in China, even you go for top brands. If there's a quality problem, we'll give you full refund as we promised.

• Mi
      25th of Aug, 2011
    NextEve.com - [censored] place
    Nexteve.com

I order a dress for my bday to take to cancun wit me and the dress is very short. i called them to see if they can make it longer she tells me i have to pay 49 dollars again.then i told her i wqnt my money back they tell me i dont get vall my money back. this company is full of ### and i will never do business wit them anymore!