NextEve.com / Scam and cheating

NextEve.com boasts cheap and inexpensive prom, evening, MOB and MOG dresses. Their dresses arrived in dirty, dusty plastic bags from a province in China. In spite of the fact that NextEve.com says you must complete their return police to return articles purchased from them, they later told me when I finally was able to reach them, after they requested that I take photographs and give detailed information as to why I did not want the NON-custom garments that I had purchased from them, they refused to refund my money.

I returned the four dresses I had purchased from them because they looked NOTHING like the photos of the dresses that were featured on the internet. The dresses were very poorly made, one even having an 18-inch area which had not been stitched at all. The material on the dresses looked more like what would have been used in a pant lining rather than an actual dress that could be worn in public. Likewise, one of the dresses had not been hemmed at all, but rather the material had apparently been held together and likely cut with scissors, creating an irregular, jagged hem line.

Lastly, in addition to the dirty bags the dresses arrived in, the dresses themselves were also dusty. At this time, NextEve.com has their poorly made dresses, which I returned immediately, and they have my money, as they refuse to refund my money, contrary to their listed return policy.

Va

Comments

• Ke
      20th of Aug, 2009

We purchased my finace's wedding dress from Nexteve.com . When we received the dress, the right side of the hem was about 4 inches longer then the left side and the straps were horrible. Trying to get anyone on the phone is impossible. They are very non-responsive and even when we told them the dress was no fixable, they made up pay for shipping to send it back. Horrible company, do not buy from them.

• Sh
      4th of Sep, 2009

Very similar experience!
    I should have checked out the Better Business Bureau before purchasing my dress from this "company". They received a D- rating!
    From what I see from other customers who have bought from this company, it's a repetitive complaint on the quality of the dresses (very deceiving from the pictures online), quality of the workmanship, non-responsive customer service and conflicting information on the return policy (bait and switch tactic).
    DO NOT BUY FROM NEXTEVE.COM.

• Ro
      15th of Feb, 2010
    NextEve.com - Refused to take wrong size dress back
    nexteve.com

I ordered a dress and the lady on the phone said i could return it if i wasn't satisfied. Also while i was on the phone i measured myself and gave her my measurements so she could choose my size. She ordered a size 4 sizes too big. When i got the dress it was four inches too big on each side. I contacted the company after receiving the dress and they refused to take the dress back. AND THEY TOLD ME I WAS WRONG! Now i don't have a dress for my senior prom.

• Ba
      24th of May, 2011
    NextEve.com - I've been scammed
    Nexteve.com

I ordered a prom dress from Nexeve for my granddaughter who is large and so it is difficult to find a prom dress in her size. I thought that this is great a company with a resonable price in a dress her size. I have repeatedly tried to contact them as we have not recieved the dress. They had no problem in charging my credit card but I can not get an answer on when the dress will arrive it has been 4 weeks already and not a word. When I tried to go online the company's web site will no longer come up. I think I have been scammed.

• Ra
      19th of Jun, 2011
    NextEve.com - Horrible service
    Nexteve.com

I orderd a custom made dress from nexteve.com the total came to 153.90 because I picked rush shipping. It did not tell me rush shipping wasn't available when I picked it. So I gave them 40 dollars they shouldn't have gotten. They shold not have had that option available if it wasn't. I contacted the company and asked for my 40 dollars back because it won't get here in 10 days. They refused to give me a refund and its been 4 weeks and I still don't have my dress. This company is terrible.

• Sg
      14th of Jul, 2011
    NextEve.com - Beware
    Nexteve.com

I purchased a custom altered dress and jewelry from this company. I paid an excessive amount for rush shipping. I followed the tracking number all the way until it said delivered, and yet I had no product. I contacted nexteve's customer service. They told me to call the shipper. The shipper LEFT it on some doorstep with NO signature required for almost $300 dollars worth of merchandise. The address they left it at wasn't my address by a longshot. They claimed nexteve didn't give them the complete address. Nexteve says it's out of their hands once it leaves the factory. The ONLY person trying to get to the bottom of the mysterious vanishing dress is me. I urge you to steer clear of nexteve.com . They are not professionals! Any company worth their salt would have been on the phone tearing up that shipping company and making it right with the consumer. BEWARE!!

• Ih
      1st of Oct, 2011
    NextEve.com - DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
    Nexteve.com

This is the worst company ever. I ordered a dress from there for a party I was throwing and the website seemed legit because it claims that their dresses are "100% inspected." I was so excited so I ordered the item. First of all, the shipping isn't really explained on the site. I ended up paying $23 for EMS, and it didn't even tell me what EMS shipping was. The dress arrived in the mail and some of its material was frayed at the back and the sequins on the top of the dress were falling off!! I paid $103 for this dress and it arrived to me defective after being "100% inspected." I called the company to complain saying I would not pay to ship this defective item back and they refused to issue a return authorization number until I agreed to the terms!! I sent them pictures of the defective dress, they waived the restock fee, but I still had to pay shipping, the $23 for the EMS and another $7 at my local post office. The staff are unfriendly and not helpful at all. This company is definitely a rip off, I swear they make their money on shipping and purposely send defective items. Terrible, terrible company to deal with, please avoid. Their dresses are not even that nice anyway. The material is very cheap looking and their sizes are not accurate. I needed to order the dress is 2 larger sizes and it still didn't fit. Please be ware! Also, I should have looked up this company before purchasing an item and I would have discovered that they have a D- rating on the better business bureau. Biggest mistake ever spending my money here.

26th of Jul, 2016
    NextEve.com - Poor quality - custom made gown
    Nexteve.com

My daughter's dress came with a busted zipper and crooked seams! I am so thankful we discovered the zipper problem before prom night and that I have an aunt that can fix all of the problems. Otherwise, we would have had to pay someone to fix it. This was a brand new dress. It should have come ready to wear with no problems! I will NEVER order from this company again!