NextEve.com / We have no dress, and no money to buy another

We ordered my daughter's prom dress from their ready-to-ship section. I emailed after 2wks wondering where the dress was. The customer service told me that the dress we ordered was not in rready-to-ship, I was mistaken. I looked again at the website, and the dress was still there. I asked for another dress to be shipped overnight at their expense, or an immediate refund so that I could go out and purchase a dress locally. The customer service person hung up on me!! Now, prom is 6 days away, we have no dress, and no money to buy another!

Comments

• Ri
      20th of May, 2010

We ordered a dress for this company and had a wonderful experience, customer service was very helpful with all our questions and the dress arrived right on time. Customer service did point out to us that ready to ship dresses and made to order dresses have different SKU #'s and should be clear if you ordered the wrong one or not. The number listed on the website is available for questions, maybe in the future you should verify the information before placing an order.