Nextdoor.com / censorship / failure to protect victims

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I posted an inquiry on Nextdoor.com and was bullied by three residents. I called them "trolls" and Nextdoor banned ME from posting. Apparently, calling somebody who is an online troll a "troll" is "name-calling" according to the self-righteous twits at Nextdoor. Several residents stood up for me, but instead of protecting me from the bullies who were harassing me, Nextdoor decided to engage in additional bullying.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS HACK WEBSITE.

Tx
Sep 6, 2016

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2018

Same here, they removed me instead of the bullies. I recieved hate emails and showed proof and got nowhere. Now my husband tried to make an account an hes blocked too for no apparent reason. I'm afraid to walk through my neighborhood without carrying now because these adults are so heartless. Now I know what children go through and commit suicide This almost happened to me. But by the Grace of God I pulled it together. They aren't worth it.

• Li
      4th of Oct, 2018

same thing happened to me. the whacked out liberals sent me vile hate filled messages and the stupid website is impossible to communicate with. i used the word mexican. looking for a mexican seller. they called me a racist & all kinds of stuff. i see now why our president is getting these fascist leftwing nut cases attacking him 24/7 . they want the crooked filth clintons selling out america so bad. or the kenyan liar king giving billions to iran our enemy.

4th of Oct, 2018

Now the police and judge are involved in this same harassment and they wont file charges against the President of the HOA whi brought a gun in my home to intimidate me. The judge through it out, even though he didn't have a CWP. so anyone can carry a weapon without recourse. It really saddens me especially after 7 officers were in a violent shooting in Florence with one officer being killed.