Nextdoor / controlling content
This Company controls all content that is being posted by the general public in which they say they do not control. They only allow for certain discussions tooccur and shut down others If it is not within next-door's agenda. I have more marketing dollars for my business going through next-door that I am now yank away from them. They do not offer any protections to members of their site that are being harassed by other individuals
More Nextdoor Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdoor.com - the lack of customer support is absolutely disgusting!
- Nextdoor.com - suspicious users 
- Nextdoor.com - censorship / failure to protect victims 
- Nextdoor - nextdoor does not allow problem neighbors to be removed 
- Nextdoor.com - locked out of my own account
- Nextdoor - kept getting complaint
- Nextdoor - keep getting blocked on next door app after I just got back on and all I did was post about dogs?
- Nextdoor - deleted post by lead was inappropriate
- Nextdoor - people asking for money.
- Nextdoor - service/leads/?