Nextdaypets / Fraudulent activity
I have signed up for NextDayPets and paid $5. Everything was ok until they've started charging me every two weeks for who knows what. When I signed up I was aware I have to pay $5 for the service but there was nothing said about some extra fees.
Customer service never replied to my messages so I had to call my credit card company and ask them to block NextDayPets.
I do not recommend this company. I feel robbed and the bad thing is that there is no way to get a refund.
More Nextdaypets Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdaypets - Total waste of time and money 
- Nextday Pets Sales - Beware 
- Nextdaypets - Beware
- Nextdaypets - Bad business experience
- Next Day Pets - Purchased one dog - received another! 
- www.nextdaypets.com - Waste of money and I haven't found good puppies
- Nextdaypets - Sold me one dog - delivered another!
- Nextdaypets - Hidden fees
- Nextdaypets - puppy mill jason mcdowell
- Nextdaypets.com - The customer service is rude and they do not list their fees appropriately