Next Wave Solutions / Scam and fraud!

220 Eliot StAshland, MA, United States
Phone: 866-257-6048

I was approved by Mr. Chris Murdock at NextWave Solutions for a loan in the amount of $6000.00. As a condition of the loan, I was instructed to provide a 'down payment' of $960.00 to 'secure' the loan. I was further instructed to send the funds via MoneyGram to a Mr. Daniel Zelman in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.

After the funds were sent, I was initially told that the loan would be funded within 24 hours by direct deposit to my checking account. Later, I received a call from Mr. Murdock claiming that an additional down payment of $800.00 would be required and was instructed to send those funds to the same recipient in Canada. I was assured that once that payment was received, I would receive the loan funds within 2 hours.

After I learned that the funds had not been sent to my account, I called Mr. Murdock again and he explained that there had been a problem with my loan and for some reason they would not be able to provide the funds I had requested. After I was assured a refund within 5 business days, I have received nothing. Upon attempting to contact the company again, I found that the contact phone number I had was no longer in service and I have since been unable to contact anyone with this fictitious company.

Upon further investigation I have since learned that the Local Police Department in Ashland, MA is aware of this fraudulent company has posted info regarding this issue on their department website.
Va