Next Millineum MasterCard / Unlawful Withdraw of Funds

1 P.O. Box 5524Sioux Falls, SD, United States Review updated:

I was like alot of you, looking for a credit card, and not very good credit. I was on this site for a MasterCard, and I thought I would look into it. I initially filled out the app, but stopped when I saw the $99.95 fee, but 5 days later I received a letter form New Millenium Mastercard (They're the same company!!) approving me for a cadr for $300.00 deposit!! I then noticed the following on my bank account:
12/16/2008 Withdrawal AC-NEXT MILLENNIUM -ONLINE APP $99.95

The only thing I have on them, is what I was able to investigate:

Next Millennium is First Premier Bank; P.O. Box 5524;Sioux Falls, , SD [protected]...

I have seen other complaints on [redacted], adn this really concerns me.
Can someone Help??

Comments

• Sg
      24th of Feb, 2009

If you (we) want "UNSECURED" available credit with bad credit then "we" have to do and put up with certain things, ridiculously high fees for one. One however is not giving up your banking information. If you apply for an "UNSECURED" card they will bill you all these fees up-front on your new and by the way "un-used" card(which is the price "we" pay for acces to credit w/ BAD CREDIT) which will of course lower our available credit until we of course make a payment. Now listen very carefully. If an "UNSECURED" card app, GOOD CREDIT OR BAD, asked you for anything other than do you have a checking account its a scam. If however you want a SECURED card they will because once they have your (our) funds there is next to no risk of loss if we dont pay. Matter of fact there is no loss because the processing fee and annual fee they charge up-front alone will more than cover any interest + some they would have charged us if we would have made the minimum payment on time for the next 3 yrs. They already have their pay off in the form of our SECURED funds which backs up or SECURES our limit. Now heres the gat. IF YOU CAN GET A "SECURED" CARD ON-LINE FROM THESE BOZOS THEN GUESS WHAT. YOU CAN GET ONE THROUGH YOUR OWN BANKING INSTITUTION WITH DECENT FEES because you are a customer. WHALA!!!

• Sg
      24th of Feb, 2009

By the way you put in your banking info in the form box for it. Always clear all your info personal and otherwise out of the box before closing the window. even if you dont hit submit its sent in the form. Just some advice from someone who learned the hard way.